Roll On Teen – 10 ml – Direct Nature
The Roll'On Ado will be very popular with teenagers to fight against skin imperfections. Its effectiveness makes it possible to cleanse the skin in a few days and to find a new radiance. The skin is cleansed and becomes healthier and clearer. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its very practical packaging allows to always have it close to you: in the pocket, in the bag, the car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows long-term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and especially non-fat with very fast skin penetration. It will accompany your daily care routine.
Benefits of Roll'On Bio Ado
+ Formulated using a very large concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oil),
+ Without raw material of animal origin,
+ 100% natural and vegetable ingredients,
+ 100% natural colour,
+ Certified Ecocert greenlife,
+ Labeled Charter Cosmébio
Properties of the essential oils of the Roll On Ado
- The tea tree (Tea tree) grows in Australia. It can be used to combat skin problems in adolescents. Its essential oil has purifying, antifungal, antibacterial properties and regulates fatty skins.
- Aspic Lavender (Lavandula spica) comes from Spain. Its perfume is delicate and floral. Its essential oil is disinfectant and bactericidal. Its restructured and calming power is highly appreciated among adolescents. Calmante, it soothes the pain of skin attacks.
- The Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a shrub that grows in the Mediterranean regions. Its smell is rather pleasant, fresh and strong. Its essential oil can be used in case of imperfections on the skin. It has astringent, antiseptic and healing properties.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) is an acidified and tonic fruit from Sicily or Argentina. Its essential oil helps keep a beautiful skin without imperfection. It has skin tonic properties, antiseptic and promotes blood circulation.
- The Egyptian Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, soft and floral fragrance. Its essential oil is used to combat skin problems in adolescents. Care of abimated, healing and purifying skin.
- The noble Laurier (Laurus nobilis) occupies a very important place in Mediterranean culture since ancient times. Essential oil is considered anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. She's rich in antioxidants.
- The Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) is from Madagascar. Its essential oil is recognized for its anti-septic and anti-fungal properties. Besides, it's a powerful antibacterial.
Properties of the Roll On Ado plant oils
- Organic certified sesame oil : Nourishing, it has anti-aging virtues through its regenerative and anti-oxidant action.
- Organic certified sunflower oil : Hydrate and asoothes the skin
- Organic certified macadamia oil : Rich in fatty acid, macadamia oil is very harmful and anti-oxidant (anti-ageing).
Our usage tips
Apply to imperfections. Slight circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. External use.
Sesamum indicum (Sésame) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Labandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Linalool, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemmarin, Limonene.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95.7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
Certification : Ecological and organic cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT repository available on http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Storage : Keep away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ball applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: