Roll On Travel sickness/Head – 10 ml
The Headache/Travel Sickness Roll'On is ideal in case of temporary headaches or discomfort related to transport in a vehicle. It will also be very effective in case of discomfort or uneasiness when applied to the temples. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its practical packaging allows you to keep it with you at all times; in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with very rapid skin penetration.
Advantages Roll'On Motion Sickness/Head
+ Ideal in case of temporary headaches or discomfort due to transport
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oils),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour,
Properties of the essential oils in the Headache/ Motion Sickness Roll On
- Sweet orange oil (Citrus aurantium dulcis) is yellow-orange and has a fresh, sweet and fruity smell. Its essential oil is known for its calming properties, and provides a feeling of well-being.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) is native to the Mediterranean or Asia and has a fresh smell. Its essential oil has, among other things, calming properties.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is grown in Europe and the United States. It has a lively, fresh and pungent scent, which is generally very popular. Its essential oil is effective, especially for its rapid action against motion sickness. Refreshing and antispasmodic.
- Lavandin (Lavandula hybrida) has a very flowery and herbaceous smell. Its essential oil is widely used to prevent motion sickness and as a calming and antipasmodic agent.
- The Egyptian Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, sweet and flowery fragrance. Its very fragrant essential oil is used to combat various daily ailments.
- Tropical Basil (Ocimum basilicum) is a sacred plant with a reputation dating back to antiquity. It has an aniseed-like smell. Its essential oil is very effective against pain.
- Niaouli (Melaleuca viridiflora) is a plant known for its energizing properties. Its essential oil is used to stimulate the natural defences.
Properties of the vegetable oils in the Headache/Travel Sickness Roll On
- Certified organic sesame oil : Nourishing, it has anti-ageing virtues through its regenerating and anti-oxidant action.
- Certified organic sunflower oil : Moisturizes and softens the skin
- Certified organic macadamia oil : Rich in fatty acids, macadamia oil is very nourishing and anti-oxidant (anti-ageing).
Our advice for use
Apply to the forehead, neck and wrists and massage in with light circular movements. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus 'Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Limonene, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil*, Linalool, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil*, Ocimum basilicum (Basil) oil*, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Courmarin, Eugenol.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
99% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
* Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
More about the Direct Nature brand
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: