Novea light wood diffuser - 80 m2 - Direct Nature
The Novea is a modern and design diffuser equipped with a cold nebulization system. It will allow you to breathe a delicately scented air, assaini, assaini, assailed by the benevolent and revitalizing virtues of essential oils.
The novea is a micro-diffusion model. This process allows to release a maximum of aromatic molecules without heating them and thus without altering the quality of essential oils.
It will be perfect for any type of use: at home, office, shop, institute, gym, waiting room, etc.
Thanks to his great power, this diffuser allows you to spread your parts up to 80 m2 20 minutes. The variator allows you to adjust its flow rate according to the volume of your parts.
Sa artisanal glassware blown mouth is made in pyrex (high quality shock-resistant glass).
Injectors are carefully calibrated to limit the time-consuming and time-consuming process of glass. The anti-splash glass cap protects against dust and reduces noise and vibration.
The wooden base adopts a very elegant and refined shape. it is made of oak wood from forests managed sustainably by ippc (international plant protection convention). With a debit variator switch, it allows you to modulate the diffusion power according to the size of your parts. one white diode illuminates the fog aromatic through glassware.
The + of this novea diffuser
- very decorative with its slender glassware in pyrex and its light wooden base
- easy to use and maintenance
- powerful, reliable and silent, it works on the principle of diffusion by cold micronisation (venturi system)
- an anti-vibration sole under the pump base allows to reduce vibration and thus noise to the maximum.
- equipped with a flow controller, it emits a white light and is designed for parts up to 80 m2.
The box contains
1 - the hevea wood pump from sustainably managed forests by ippc
2 - pyrex glassware blown to the mouth and its glass silencer (capuchon)
3 - input voltage transformer 230v - 50hz / output 12v
4 - the instructions for use
Dimensions: height: 25 cm, diameter of the base: 9 cm
Directions of employment
Etape 1 : insert the foot of the glassware into the rubber ring in the center of the pump. to do this, make sure to properly attach the glassware by gently pressing vertically with a slight turn left to right while pinching the rubber ring from the other hand.
Etape 2: Connect the device using the transformer cord
Etape 3: Turn the variator button to the right to ignite your diffuser. you can modulate the diffusion power (minimum speed for small part, maximum speed for large part)
Etape 4: Pour a few drops of pure essential oils in your glassware (20 to 30 drops will suffice) by taking care not to completely immerse the injectors, which would irreparably damage its proper operation (the valiant pump manufacturing guarantee but does not cover the damage resulting from poor use of oils)
And 5: Position the splash cap on your glassware
Etape 6: To turn off your diffuser, turn the variator button to the left to complete lock (click).
Usage tips:Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil, you would definitely mouth the diffusion system.
Warning of use
- insert no object inside such as a iron brush or rod for example. This would damage the injectors (green glass jars inside the glassware).
- the pyrex glassware, although resistant, remains fine and delicate and is carefully handled,
- the diffuser is reserved for the strict and unique use of pure essential oils
- ensure that essential oil injectors are never immersed, which would cause immediate dysfunction of the electric pump. pour the drops of essential oils into the glassware once your diffuser works. tilting the glassware at the time of filling so that essential oils slide along the glass without risking reaching the injectors.
- it is recommended to spread your oils to total evaporation so as not to let essential oil stagnate at the bottom of the appliance and dry in the injectors. in which case, in-depth cleaning of glassware is to be considered to take off the particles disturbing the diffusion.
- it is strongly indicated to insert the glassware into its wooden base by gently pressing vertically.
Glassware cleaning tips
Clean your diffuser 1 to 2 times a month. to do this, start by emptying the essential oils of your diffuser. Then several cleaning methods are available to you:
1 - Pour in the glassware a few drops of alcohol at 90° to clean the injectors. have a few moments spread. after total evaporation, pour new drops of essential oils.
2 - Take off the glassware from his basement. Pour a drop of degreasing dishes and fill the 3/4 hot water. delicately mix everything. Let rest for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly with water. wipe with a soft cloth and release empty to evaporate the outstanding droplets. repeat the cleaning if needed.
3 - Take off the glassware from his basement. soak glassware alone in temperate cold water and bring to a boil for a few minutes. Let cool then empty (attention to burn risks). wipe with a soft cloth and release empty to evaporate the outstanding droplets. repeat cleaning 1/ if necessary.
4 - Use our cleaner specific for diffuser glassware
Noise and vibration
The noise emitted by the diffuser pump was measured by Penntybio to 32.5 db (measure by means of a 20 cm sensor from the pump to full power), making it the diffuser the most silence of our range. Rubber pads at the base of the pump allow to limit the noise emitted by the pump.
To minimize noise and enjoy the complete tranquility of the novea electric diffuser, we suggest you try it on different supports. carpet, fabric, wood, tiles can reduce or increase the noise emitted by the pump. to avoid a possible vibration of the glass cap placed on the glassware, loosen the glassware of the wooden base. gently pull the glassware by rotating it very slightly from a few degrees to the left and right (do not make an important rotation that might damage the joint).
If you diffuse essential citrus oils (e.g. bergamote, lemon, orange, small Grain), it is necessary to alter their diffusion with more fluid essential oils (e.g. lavandin, lavender, eucalyptus or ravintsara). If you don't use your diffuser for a long period of time, you have to empty it, clean it (using it with alcohol or diffuser cleaner) and put it away from dust.
Guarantee: 1 year against failure to manufacture the electric pump of the diffuser (forage not included). the warranty does not cover damage resulting from misuse, fall, dismantling or repair by unauthorized persons.
Sav diffuserur novea
In case of failure during the warranty period (1 year), you must contact us so that together a diagnosis can be made. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction.If a failure is confirmed, your broadcaster will have to be full.
- Works on
- Light effects
- Fixed light
- Speed adjustment
- Surface covered
- 80 m2
- Emission of noise
- Between 30 and 35 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Clear wood
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: