Diffuser retro apple amber light wood - 100 m2
An original glassware, a discreet wooden base and a silent and powerful pump make this broadcaster Apple amber a beautiful decorative object but also a powerful sanitizer and interior purifier.
The pump setting (2 speeds) allows a functional and economical diffusion adaptable to the size of your piece (40 to 100 m2). The glassware is equipped with sparkling LED lamps alternating colors that make it a unique, decorative and high-end design. Simple to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
The benefits of this diffuser Apple Ambre
This diffuser, conditioned in a carton box has
- From a solid wood engine base Certified FSC© equipped with an insulated turbine pump phonically
- Of a switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of broadcast.
- A timer 2 minutes of broadcast / 1 minute of stop. This system allows you not to saturate the essential oil parts.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Luminescent diodes illuminate glassware during diffusion.
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risks of encroachment, the Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware with an adjustable silencer in all directions, 360°.
- 1 wooden base integrating the electric pump with its adapter and a manual
- Noise level measured at 20cm: 40.4 db
- Measuring the consumption of essential oil with timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : Sector 220V - 50 Hertz - NORME CE
- Guaranteed 1 year
- Volumetric power of 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions: Height: 200 mm, Diameter of base: 130 mm
- Dimensions box: Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
Penn'Ty bio tips for the use and maintenance of your diffuser
- Never fill the glassware with essential oils you may deteriorate the pump (a diffuser that consumes between 1 to 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are largely sufficient).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never make essential oils flow along the glassware, they would risk long to damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful by removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use essential citrus oils in your spreader, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you'd miss the diffusion nozzle.
- Proceed from time to time to cleaning your glassware. Alcohol diffusion is a simple and effective way to always have optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for an irreproachable cleaning, chooseour glass cleaner
Note: In case your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "does noise" check if your glassware is not blocked (most common pane).
Our opinion: If you use it in accordance with the notice you should be able to benefit from its benefits for a very long time. It is exceptional to have breakdowns on this type of diffuser.
List of spare parts available for diffuser Apple Ambre light wooden base
SAV diffuseur Apple Ambre
In case of failure during the warranty period (1 year), you must contact us so that together a diagnosis can be made. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser will have to be returned to us.
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- 2 speeds
- Surface covered
- 100 m2
- Emission of noise
- Between 35 and 40 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Clear wood
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: