Roll On Stings – 10 ml – Direct Nature
The Roll'On Stings will be very effective against itching on the skin. Its effectiveness will leave you with soft, plaque-free skin. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its very practical packaging allows to always have it close to you: in the pocket, in the bag, the car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows long-term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and especially non-fat with very fast skin penetration.
Benefits of Roll'On Bio Stings
+ Formulated using a very large concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oil),
+ Without raw material of animal origin,
+ 100% natural and vegetable ingredients,
+ 100% natural colour,
+ Certified Ecocert greenlife,
+ Labeled Charter Cosmébio
Properties of the essential oils of the Roll On Stings
- The Lemon Eucalyptus Essential oil (Eucalyptus citriodora) comes from Asia and South America. Its smell is close to lemongrass. Its essential oil is known for its soothing, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Aspic Lavender essential oil (Lavandula spica) comes from Spain. Its perfume is suave and refreshing. Its essential oil is known for its regenerative and calming properties. It can apply to different types of bites.
- The Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita) is cultivated in Europe, the United States and India. Its generally popular smell is bright, fresh and spicy. Its essential oil is known to relieve pain and itching during bites. It is refreshing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal.
- The tea tree (Tea tree) grows in Australia. Its essential oil can be used against stings in synergy with other oils. It has soothing, disinfecting, antifungal, purifying and antibacterial properties.
- The Egyptian Geranium essential oil(Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, soft and floral fragrance. It is used to remove mosquitoes. It is a powerful antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Plant oil properties of Roll On Stings
Organic certified sunflower oil : The sunflower is a plant that comes from North America and Mexico, whose name means "that turns to the sun". Sunflowers are known for having inspired the famous painter Van Gogh but also for the properties of his oil, known to well moisturize and soften the skin.
Our usage tips
Apply to the area concerned. Slight circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. External use.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Eucalyptus citriodora (Eucalyptus) oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Linalmarin, Mentha piperita.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
Certification : Ecological and organic cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT repository available on http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
Storage : Keep away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ball applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: